- 10:17 pm - Sat, Feb 23, 2013
Francesca Romana Correale, founder and designer of Romana Correale, has begun a collaboration with five visual artists. The rules for the creative process were simple: ”Destroy one of my bags.” and ”No sex.”.
In the U.S. alone, more than 11 million tons of textiles are thrown away each year(*) This is obviously bad for the environment and it also damages the economy. Romana Correale and these five artists aim to shine a light on this destructive behavior.
- People are experiencing fast-fashion fatique and becoming frustrated with the poor quality of fashion products today. The people are ready to take personal responsability and it’s time for the fashion industry to respond with an increase in quality and environmental efforts, says Francesca Romana Correale.
The five artists all work with visual art including photo, film, painting, animation and poetry. They are from countries all over the world such as Italy, France, Ecuador, Armenia.
- Destroying is not vandalism but really means rebuilding. Fire is one of the four classical elements and was vital to the development of civilization. This bag in fire is a symbol of energy and passion, the big qualities of Francesca Romana Correale who give overwhelming emotions through her brand and creations, says Pierre Sénard.
- From the age of 8 when I got my first camera, I’m passionate about photography. I made a lot of pictures during my travels and personal events. Over the years, photography has become a consuming and fascinating passion. After working in marketing, communication and web and constantly seeking new challenges, I finally started in photography in Paris where I’m living. A goal became clear to me: to really live my passion. I’m naturally more attracted by the world of fashion that allows me to imagine scenery, create staging, play with light, color, body … Because when I take a photo, my first goal is to imagine the story it will tell you and the emotion it gives you …
- 8:49 pm
Francesca Romana Correale speaks to students who want to start a fashion career, study and apply to fashion schools.
- 5:12 pm - Mon, Dec 17, 2012
About luxury leather bags production in Italy by Romana Correale
Romana Correale talks about how her bags are made out of the finest leathers and by the best artisans in Tuscany, Italy. Interview took place in Rica Hotel, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 11:20 am - Fri, Dec 7, 2012
- 2 notes
Why live in Stockholm? Founder of Romana Correale talks about her love for the Swedish capital city Stockholm
Q&A interview with Francesca Romana Correale, founder and designer of Romana Correale, where she answers questions from blog fans about why she left Italy to live in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2:49 pm - Fri, Nov 23, 2012
- 1 note
Skull on skull
Just a little something to bring a smile to your face…
- 7:49 pm - Tue, Apr 10, 2012
I’m sorry to say that some of my online accounts have been hacked by gaining access to one of my email addresses. This has caused me great personal distress and it has caused problems for my brand and for my business. If you have received any suspicious emails from any of my accounts in the last two weeks or so please disregard them. Also changed any contact email address you may have to me into email@example.com Thank you for your continued support and understanding.